Monday, August 28, 2006

Growing up is hard to do...

So I'm an idiot...
I never learned how to fold a fitted sheet. I amazingly got through college by simply washing the sheets already in the laundry to replace the "mature" sheets on the bed. So sheets were never clean AND in need of storage. While doing a recent load of laundry for my queen size Aero, I realized my inabilities and did what any god-fearing adult would do: I looked it up on the internet! The results of my search produced a large number of methods/tutorials but my favorite was certainly a Flickr photoseries by catiecake. The cat doesn't wake up as far as I can tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK so I don't know how to fold a fitted sheet and even better, I didn't have the patience to read the directions. Are we doomed to forever have crumpled up sheets? Maybe you can show me the step by step process this weekend to ensure that our future will hold the happiness that can only be obtained through perfect folding abilities.